- Islamic Legal System
- Complete Divorce/Khula Guide Urdu
- Child Labour – Causes – Prevention – Laws
- How to Become a Lawyer in Pakistan – Complete Guide
- Labour Laws in Pakistan
- Legal Phrases, Terms, and Maxims
- Sexual harassment laws in Pakistan and prevention
- What is Cybercrime – Prevention – Cybercrime Laws
- Judicial System of Pakistan – History of Legal System
- Online Marriege – How to get married online in Pakistan
A website for legal empowerment, lawyers, law students & general public (fights for justice, human rights, interpret laws, represent clients & prepare legal documents and provides easy accessible services)
We offer an online association for the licensed lawyers and the associated lawyers can get official portfolio, which is very helpful for the clients to find them online through this legal platform.
Finding the right lawyer can be a time consuming and stressful task, we aims to facilitate clients looking for legal assistance by directly connecting them to the verified lawyers who are appropriately fit for their needs. Similarly, licensed lawyers may also register with us and get more cases of their respective fields through us.
This is Pakistan’s 1st online association of lawyers, which is just founded to provide easily accessible service, legal aid, awareness of law to the general public, legal empowerment, pro-bono services, 24/7 online support, law seminars & workshops for the academic growth of law students and lastly, you can also access to legal news & guest blogging in this innovative legal platform
BECOME A LAWYER
How to Become a Lawyer in Pakistan – Complete Guide